skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
1 out of 14,445
Friday, July 11, 2008
Be still my beating...
Quality of the photo isn't great. But it's the first time I've seen a hummingbird sitting still.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2010
(13)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(32)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(34)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(16)
Barnett Shale at work
Playing with picasa
Another sunset
Pot of gold
Why we moved last December 2007
Downward Dog
Sunset
Be still my beating...
Help is on the way
Need... More... Zoom...
A lizard in the hand is worth two in the bush
Crouching Flower Hidden Gator
Lap Dog
Flunking the 4th of July
Where I wish I lived
First Attempt
About Me
KimberlyDi
View my complete profile