Thursday, July 2, 2009

Survival


I've posted this image before. I needed to do so again though because it soothes me. I'm seeking the lake this weekend. I've been so busy for the past 2-3 weeks that I need some down time. I work in accounting. June was our fiscal year end. That involves auditing inventory and a whole lot more. It has been insane.

Good things have happened though. The jerk that hit us? He has insurance! My April Fool's money? It came in. We are planning a careful vacation. Back to Reno where we were married 7 years ago. We'll rent a car and go to the Redwood Forest in California. I've never seen a redwood tree. A careful vacation means as cheap as possible because of uncertain economy... Frequest flyer miles for the plane from a friend. Checking room rate options for the best deal. My heart yearns for the SPA room at the Peppermill. That room rocks. Maybe I'll splurge. :)