Brick through window? Dining room window is now safely in our back yard instead of our front yard. Dear Hubby only had to dig 6 holes for fence posts. We only spent a few hundred to extend the fence and replace the window. Next project is motion-detect lights for the one un-protected window in the front of the house. Problem solved. :)
I think my dogs want a raise because they have more grounds to protect now. Virgin territory to sniff out and they went through a few bowls of water to mark their new territory.
My diet has not changed but my waist seems to be expanding. No, I'm not pregnant. I think I have to stop obsessing over this recession. I have obviously convinced my body that hard times are coming and it's trying to store fat for survival. I have to calm down.
One kitty leaves for her new home on Saturday. I've been trying to distance myself from her. We thought she was a he (Tahoe) but Lilly will be her new name now. In my mind it will be tiger lilly. She does have tiger stripes.