I've been around. Frozen in limbo with the slightest hope thawing out that we just might survive this economic downturn. Living in constant fear does bad things to your sex life. But Dear Hubby got lucky the other night, which explains why I was naked. The horrifying thing is that I was naked and sleepwalking. I sleepwalk alot. We only have the kids every other weekends which is great because I never know what room I'll wake up in. I'll wake up on the couch with my hands folded across my chest like I'm in a coffin which really freaks me out.
But nothing compares to the HORROR that I found myself in my step-daughter's empty bed naked. I was disturbed the whole day because, I walked around the house naked in my sleep? Then my husband comes to my rescue, asking me why I ran off with the covers last night. YES! Shyness prevails even in my sleep. I sleepwalked with the comforter wrapped around me.
Disclamer: I have never ended up in one of the kids rooms when they are here. I must be aware of their presence somehow when I sleepwalk.
Sorry for the use of the words "sex" and "naked" in this post. :)