
Above is Tahoe. Since they were born on Dear Hubby's sister's birthday, we re-named them after items in her life. She currently drives a Tahoe. This is the kitten we will likely keep. He is a people person and the smartest one from the litter. He is the first to climb the couch and the first to figure out how to eat kitten food.

This gray beauty is Cordova after the Chysler Cordova that sister-in-law used to have. This is the weakest of the kittens but the fastest. While the others are climbing couches, he's zooming around the house.

This is Booger Red, named after the nickname sister-in-law received from her husband back when they were dating. It comes from a restaurant they used to go to (H3 in the stockyards). He's going to be a big cat. His paws are huge. He didn't appreciate being photographed so I could only catch him just before he dove under the couch.
Fear is heavy at work. I believe Dear Hubby will be safe from this Friday's round of layoffs but I'm not sure about my position.